Thursday 29 May 2008

getting to the other side


This morning I woke up in a beautiful campsite after a fun evening with the people learning language there. I had to get to town early, and that involved a 20 minute walk along the river to a pulley crossing (you can see the rope and the seat - above my head in the picture - it's quite safe, just a bit scary to look at)...then a climb up the hill on the other side to my friends' house where a car goes in to town to take the kids to school. It was an early start, so I had to have a rest when I got back to my house! Then I cycled back in to town, and now I'm relaxing again...
The secondary school has exams, so I am teaching at the bible school only for a month. Nice to have time to catch my tail. Why do I keep going round in circles? (only joking.)

No comments: