Sunday 9 November 2008

My weekend swim



This is the famous river, and though I look as if it's going to wash me away, I'm securely sitting on a rock. My good friends who live near the river welcomed me again, and today we went there for a bit of fun and a swim. I feel so much better for it, and able to face the weekly travel and teaching in Kilolo! I am very blessed with so many good friends around. Elizabeth, who I usually stay with has gone with her son Will and his wife Amanda to South Africa to get a check-up on his leg. He had a partial amputation after being diagnosed with cancer. He still walks around and sometimes kicks it off by mistake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gshsdkpo jdpsdjc òlpwòck-jjsa
isjcj dbisao98we cdpadw djbosa caphcdh weidjdvd dsipisd idjind ddhdvd sidjv ddsvhduv fvffdsv.