Thursday 13 December 2012

Ruthin here we come

Can't wait to get back to our beautiful warm house on park road

Now it's already Wednesday, 19th Dec. Ooops, I'm getting behind with posts. We arrived last Friday in time to join our second practice in the Ruthin Christian Fellowship carol singing group. Saturday we sang in the market, and Sunday in the worship service and then again in local sheltered accommodation.

How can I describe it? It's difficult to find words that express the amazing sense of worship and praise, fun and laughter that lifted my spirit. There's nothing like it! I kept on thinking "Soon I'll wake up to reality" but I'm still living this wonderful dream!

I sang mostly in English (it was optional), but when we sang one carol all in Welsh the whole atmosphere changed to a different level, and we were almost gasping with amazement at the sense of harmony and beauty in the singing.

No comments: