Saturday 2 April 2011

Hope and her family


When we arrived we found Hope and her sister Anna and all their children still living in the little rented house where they've been since 2001. Hope works at St Michaels Secondary school as the secretary to the headmaster, so she's been keeping my house in Kilolo occupied, while the rest of the family live in Iringa.

Unfortunately their rented accommodation in Iringa has just been sold, so they have to move out in the next three months. I'll try to fill you in on their story in the next few blogs, and keep uou updated on what happens next in their lives.

Kevin has just finished language school so we plan move to Kilolo on Sunday. The next unbelievable thing is happening! Keep praying that we make the adjustment all right, and more than all right! Thanks. It's a big step.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Anne,
This is Rosemary Box. I worked in Murgwanza 1990-1992. My friend, Catherine Lee (now in Taiwan) sent me your 'blog' with the photo of Hope Rushongo (& Anna etc.) in it. Is there any way I could get in contact with Hope - probably via email? I'd appreciate your advice or help.
Thanks a lot, Rosemary

Unknown said...

Oops, my current email address is arbox118@hotmail.com as I stopped my gmail a/c some time ago.
regards,
Rosemary