Friday 29 April 2011

Sunflower season


Everywhere we go we see beautiful sunflowers! They are grown for the oil, but don't always grow this tall :o) One year, a long time ago I planted a couple of acres of them. It was a fun experience, but I didn't make any money as I'm not very business minded!

It's also the season for weddings - today (the day of The One in UK) we are having a 'send-off' for Tula, the daughter of Bishop Donald and Gladys who spoke at our own in September. Then the family will go to Morogoro for the actual wedding. I went to the hen party last Tuesday as well.

This whole week Kevin has been trying to get his Tanzanian driving licence. the process takes ages, so please pray for patience and perseverance.

1 comment:

Jodi Holzman said...

So Kevin can give me some tips when its time for me to get my Tz license. FYI I lost my phone and do not have your numbers any more. I have new phone, but the number is the same.